The process from the Fact Find meeting with a client to SOA signing can be somewhat a daunting process. Main reason being the weight of having to go through the SOA build process ahead, when that process isn’t as smooth or efficient as you would want it to be. This is where having an efficient process & team behind you can beneficial – so much so that it allows you to seamlessly move from Fact Find to Client Onboarding within a period of days.
Managing a remote paraplanning team and/or process can be a challenging task, but with the right strategies in place, it can be done effectively. Here are some tips that we found has worked for managing a remote paraplanning team:
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities: Make sure that each team member knows what is expected of them and that there is a clear understanding of who is responsible for what tasks. This will help to prevent confusion and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals.
- Set up regular team meetings: Regular team meetings are essential for keeping everyone on the same page and for addressing any issues that may arise.
- Use project management tools: Utilize project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Monday to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress. This will help team members to stay organized and on top of their work.
- Communicate effectively: Good communication is key to managing a remote team. Make sure that everyone is aware of the latest updates and that there are clear channels of communication in place. This will help to prevent misunderstandings and keep the team on track.
- Foster a sense of community: Even though team members are working remotely, it’s important to foster a sense of community and belonging among the team. Encourage team members to get to know each other and to build relationships. This will help to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Provide the right tools and resources: Ensure that team members have access to the tools and resources they need to do their job effectively. This might include a reliable internet connection, the right software, and access to training and development opportunities.
- Be flexible: Flexibility is key when managing a remote team. Be open to new ideas and ways of working, and be willing to adapt as necessary. Changes happen, and both sides can contribute towards making the process smoother and more effective. The key is being flexible to adapt the change.
We found that these strategies can go a long way in helping effectively manage remote paraplanning teams and processes and ensure that they are productive. By working with a partner that fosters a sense of community, provides the right tools and resources, and communicates effectively, a strong and successful partnership can be built.